Nov 18, 2005

I've got a secret miniature...

UB40 - "Rat in the Kitchen"
Fuel - "Solace"
No Doubt - "Sunday Morning"
Incubus - "Stellar"
MC 900 Foot Jesus - "If I Only Had a Brain"
Harvey Danger - "Flagpole Sitta"
Filter - "Welcome to the Fold"
The Verve - "Bittersweet Symphony"
Third Eye Blind - "Wounded"
Rancid - "Time Bomb"

Those are all songs I have very fond memories of and have been listening to very heavily. Some songs just bring the sweetest memories to the surface.

Oh, I also strolled into Hot Topic today and got some lovely buttons.

There was also some nice Scarface merchandise in Suncoast, including a Scarface air freshener, a Scarface Shooter, and a Scarface valet set. The posters were nice, too. Unfortunately, it was all right next to a large Star Wars display, and some stupid kid kept pressing a bunch of buttons at once on an obnoxious Darth Vader helmet sound effects toy. I still cannot express how much I hate Star Wars.

No comments: