Oct 29, 2005

relecetiomn.timbeiashlsw.socm

Something about watching a Thai martial arts movie dubbed in English while drunk caused hilarity to happen. Instead of paying close attention to the amazing adventures of an almighty Eastern warrior on his perilous quest to retrieve the prized stone head of the legendary Kim Chee or whatever for the entire village whose fate rested in his handz, I was too preoccupied with laughing at the cheesy dialogue.

And soon after the credits-in-Thai rolled, Ian called, and we spent a good hour cracking up at the lyrics of such metal bands as Oceans of Sadness, As I Lay Dying, and Church of Misery. Come on, you know you can't refrain from crying and submitting to the reprehensible ways of the devil with lyrics like:

"Tears of sorrow stream from my broken soul.............................. -______-" and...

"YOU DIE, DON'T ASK ME WHY
TEMPLE IS THE PLACE WHERE DEAD ANGELS LIE
DON'T PRAY FOR YOUR TOMORROW
SUICIDE IS THE WAY TO ESCAPE FROM YOUR PAIN

I'M YOUR FARTHER AND LEAD YOU TO DEATH"

...yeah. No wounder metal is so populer!!!!!!! Its emoshinall and speeks to teh hart, man!!!!!!!!! /m\/m\/m\/m/mm\m/\m\/m\/m\\\/m/\m/m\/m\/// w Every1 noez wolvez liek metal!!! Seeya on myspace!!!!!

Murrowf, I'm so out of my normal state of mind, I could be persuaded into doing just about anything right about now. Well, almost anything. However, I should be getting to sleep, considering I must rise early in the morning. I'm sure I will be out like a light as soon as I close my eyes... because, after all, doing laps around the yard several times while flailing my arms like a lunatic and pretending the road is an aircraft carrier while I make my final approach tends to make me crave celery.

No comments: